Skip to main content

Comments on my Blog

Last day of the slice of life challenge! For the last slice, I decided to do a list on who commented the most on my blog posts!


 Noa Cooper-10!

Jonah C.-9 

Paloma Oteiza-8 


Amelia Modesitt-8

Nj The Fierce - 5

Miles The Blogger Of Books-4

Buckey Barnes-4

Chaika-3

Aquarius-3

Maxclassreads-3

Sophriak's Blog-2

Fearless Reviews-2

Zack Biggs-2

Thea CP.-2

MarisolH-2

Talia-1

Trapper Girl 151-1

adr-1

Zhi Hong Chan-1

Spaghetti-1

I give full credit to this idea to NJ The Fierce. I had a great time slicing and hope to do it next year. 


Comments

  1. This was a fun slice idea. I also hope we all do SOL next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment #10. Good job and nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is comment number three! I have liked your posts a lot, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts About Me

Hello,

Here are five facts you don't now about me:
1. My real name is Danika
2. I have been playing soccer since was 18 months old
3. I and my family have built three treehouses and a zip line in our backyard
4. My Dad is from South Africa
5. I have over 130 relatives

🍰

Three Truths And Lie

Here are my three truths and a lie. hope you enjoy!

1) I don't like sushi

2) I can say my ABC'S backward

3) I went to California every six weeks after I was born for two years

4) I used to be TERRIFIED of movie theaters


Lie find out in the comments after someone guesses it right

Tour of my backyard

Hello, In my last slice, I wrote about different things I built in my backyard so here is a video showing all of those things. We built everything n my backyard minus the soccer goal and play structure. We have a little treehouse in the front of our house that would make three treehouses. If we do anything else to the treehouse to this month I will write another slice about it. 



🍰🍰